Who we are
Drum is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 02904456) and, for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988, is the data controller. Drum's registered office is at Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY, United Kingdom. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
A quick word about children
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you may not use the Website. If you are between 16 and 18, you may only use the website if you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
What is Personal Information?
We collect information from you in various ways when you interact with the Website. For example, we collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you submit content to the Website. Such information will include the following personal information:
● the content of any videos that you submit to us using the online submission form [Note: Insert hyperlink to the submission page] if they feature you or any other individuals;
● your name;
● your age;
● your date of birth;
● your gender;
● your postal address;
● your phone number; and
● your e-mail details.
Information we collect about you
When you use the Website, some information is also automatically collected, for example:
• technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the personal information mentioned above. Otherwise, this information is used in the aggregate only.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How we may store and use your information
Information you give us
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
● to post video content that you provide through the Website on the Channel Us YouTube channel;
● to contact you in relation to content that you have submitted to the Website;
● to make the Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
● to provide you with services that you request; and
● where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which they think may interest you.
Information we collect about you
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; • to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
What personal information do we share with third parties?
You understand and agree that when you use the Website, any videos or other content that you upload through the Website may be posted on the Channel Us YouTube Channel and that content will be publicly available. We recommend you be cautious about giving out personal information to others or sharing personal information in public or private online forums.
• with advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
• with business partners, vendors, consultants, sub-contractors, and other service providers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
• with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
• when you give us your consent to do so (including, without limitation, if we notify you via the Website or by email that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information);
• in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you;
• when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorised or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
• when we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Drum, our users, our employees, copyright owners, third parties or the public including without limitation to protect Drum or our users from fraudulent or unlawful use of the Website;
• in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Drum; and
• with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We are not responsible for the actions of YouTube or any other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any other users or third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with other entities' and individuals' privacy practices including, but not limited to, the privacy practices of YouTube and other content distribution sites) before disclosing information directly to any such entity or individual. Nothing herein restricts the sharing of aggregated or anonymized information, which may be shared with third parties without your consent.
Whilst we take reasonable technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us. We have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What Choices Do You Have Regarding the Use of Your Information?
You have the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10).
You also have the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge.
If you would like to exercise any of the rights above please contact us at the email address below.
Third party sites